Texts and navigation
On this page:
- Choose language
- Home page
- Additional pages
- SEO (meta title and description)
- Messages shared with FB or Twitter
- Other messages
You can change language o system messages by choosing language in Setup&edit > Options > Miscellaneous.
Read more info about adding new language here.
(System messages are in po files)
On home page you can set:
- header: title as plain text or image
- competition slogan: plain text
- competition description: image, flash, video, HTML text (WYSIWYG editor available)
- intro in Top gallery/intro widget (WYSIWYG editor available)
- any content in Custom widgets aside (plain text editor)
- any content in footer (WYSIWYG editor available)
- any content in super header and super footer (plain text editor)
Read more how to set up home page here.
On those pages you can write text, add images, flash or video.
In Setup and edit > Pages click on Competition custom pages, then New custom page.
- Add title and content.
- Upon given page title system will fill Url field, but feel free to change it.
- Make this page available:
- in Main Menu (in Pages > Competition main menu check "Visible" and change order if necessary)
- somwhere else (add link to this page ie. in footer or on anoter page)
Once one page is saved you can use it as template for next pages. Just select it from Apply template list.
If you want to remove useless custom page just remove title and URL and save.
|link||created by||When displayed?||Where set up name?||Where set up content?|
||system page||always*||Setup&edit > Pages > Competition main menu, click on link name to edit||Read here how to set up home page|
|Enter competition||system page||during Submission round||Setup&edit > Pages > Competition main menu, click on link name to edit||1. Sign in/up form:
Competizer setup > Data capture
Competition specific data:
Setup&Edit > Options > User data capture
2. Categories (for signed in):
Setup&Edit > Stages > Submission Round
3. Other system messages - read beneath
|Gallery||system page||always*||Setup&edit > Stages
For each stage gallery link could be different i.e. during submission round it could be just "Gallery", during voting round it could be "Vote" link.
|Gallery configuration: navigation type, entry presentation, gallery title,
filters: Top or latest, categories,
by time added, other contests.
|Winners||system page||after winners announcement & when winners are approved||Setup&edit > Pages > Competition main menu, click on link name to edit||Winners tab|
|Additional page||you||always*||Setup&edit > Pages > Competition custom pages, click on page and edit Title||Setup&edit > Pages > Competition custom pages, click on page and edit Content|
* unless you uncheck Visible in Setup&edit > Pages > Competition main menu
** Profile data will be collected within all your departments and all competitions.
You can change menu items order and create submenus by drag&drop in Setup&edit > Pages > Competition main menu .
Decide if you want links to be opened in new window.
|Name||When displayed?||Where displayed?||Where set up name?|
||During Submission round||on Home page||Setup&edit > Pages > Competition main menu, click on link name to edit*|
|Vote||During Public vote round||on Home page,
additionally below entries when Traditional or Anonymous voting type is chosen.
|Winners||After winners announcement and when winner list is approved||on Home page||Setup&edit > Pages > Competition main menu, click on link name to edit*|
* Button name is the same as link name in main menu
Descriptions in gallery widgets (i.e. "Top entries", "Latest entries", "more entries" are system messages (read about system messages below).
Only in Top gallery/intro widget (mosaic) you can assign another labels in Setup&edit > Options > Top gallery/intro widget.
There is no footer menu, but you can make it by adding links to footer.
In Setup&edit > Main > Titles, header, description & footer add links. Create list of links. Optionally use CSS to display it as you need. You can also just write links one after another and separate them by | .
See how to create links below.
If default navigation isn't enough then feel free to add more links i.e. in competition description, custom widgets or in footer or banner slots.
Using WYSIWYG editor:
- For competition pages use this icon
- For external links create some text or image, select it, click on , add address.
Using text editor:
Use HTML syntax
<a href="url">Link text</a>
where the href attribute specifies the destination of a link.
Default link to gallery is:
for example for top domain or subdomain
or for other:
By default in gallery entries are sorted by "Top entries" after winners annoucement and "Latest entries" otherwise.
Check here how to force another sorting method.
If you want to add anywhere some separate links to specific galleries, for instance:
First Category Sorted by Top Entries,
Latest Entries in Second Category added Yesterday
- Go to gallery, select filters appropriately
- Copy link from adress bar in your browser
- Go to admin area, create link in any editor and paste link source.
Warning: If you add time specific link by hand (for instance "sort by latest" or time filters) don't forget to remove it when it's useless.
More info about sorting options and filters find here.
|Page||Where setup name?|
-page title (in header)
|Setup&edit > Main > Titles, header, description & footer|
|Gallery (or vote)||Setup&edit > Stages
For each stage gallery header could be different i.e. during submission round it could be just "Gallery", during voting round it could be "Vote for best entry".
-all profile setup pages
|Additional pages||Setup&edit > Pages > Competition custom pages, click on page and edit Title|
Competition title works as
Competition slogan works as
In Setup&Edit > Main > Titles, header, description & footer:
- Competition slogan
- Tweet template
Read detailed instruction about sharing options here.
Some messages are edited through CMS:
Note that all of them are optional, could be disabled (hidden).
- sponsored by over banners in header: go to Setup&edit > Banners > Half and micro banner
- Post-registration mailing: go to Setup&Edit > Options.
- Post-registration page: go to Setup&edit > Options.
- Post upload page: go to Setup&edit > Stages > Submission Round