- to aggregate all competitions
- as a splash page
- to redirect to the current competition.
Landing page content
Landing page can contain some predefined content and some custom elements. In fact it could work as separate mini website, as it enables also creating and displaying any custom pages with customized header, menu and footer.
Could be styled via pre-defined templates or custom CSS file.
You can provide fav icon and separate statistics script for landing page as well.
Landing page could be used to aggregate competitions by activating widgets:
- Featured contest widget: Displays random top and latest entries. Once an hour 50 newest and top entries are selected, then every 1min, specified number of pics are selected to be shown.
- Latest entries widget: Displays random latest entries. Once an hour 50 newest entries are selected, then every 1min,specified number of pics are selected to be shown in competition
- Top entries widget: Displays random top entries. Once an hour 50 top entries are selected, then every 1min,specified number of pics are selected to be shown in competition
- Archived contests widget
Each widget could be customized by setting:
- number of contest
- number of entries
- photo or text entry size (width and hight defined in the competition)
- where it should be displayed.
- Title of the Page (displayed on the top of the site and as meta title)
- Custom header (replacing title)
- Slogan of the Page (used also as meta description)
- Page description: image, video or text (edited in WYSIWYG editor)
- super header
- super footer
- custom widget (it could be used to display Facebook like box, RSS feed, etc.)
Scheme of landing page
How to set up landing page?
This option is available for site admins only
To set up landing page go to Platform setup > Landing Pages and click on New Page button.
Choose top level domain for Internet Address and set up other options. It could be one landing page for each domain.