Note: Jury can vote in some competition types (Setup&edit>Stages), particularly if you have "Jury voting round" stage. If your competition hasn't jury voting jump to Approve winners.
Jury exercises voting while Jury Voting Round is open by clicking on stars. Each star adds one point to rating.
Before or after that round jury has access to judging panel, but entries are unavailable.
In jury panel there are 3 set of order options:
- order by 1: disable this option | not rated entries first | rated entries first
- order by 2: disable this option | best entries according to the jury | most liked entries (Facebook) | most viewed entries | most commented entries | most often added to favourites
- order by 3: disable this option | oldest entries first | newest entries first
They are evaluated sequentially, entries are ordered by option "order by 1" (unless it is disabled), then if two entries have the same values (for example both are rated by you) they are ordered by option "order by 2" . If they still have the same values (for example they are rated by you and both have the same summary rating) they are ordered by option 3.
Sorting example: Voting while submission round is still open
Best method of voting is to add at least one star to each entry. Then jury can see and vote on new entries.
Order by 1: not rated entries first.
Sorting xample: Checking voting result
If you selected:
1. rated entries first
2. best entries according to the jury
3. oldest entries first
2 groups of entries: 1st - entries rated by you (displayed first), 2nd - entries not rated by you yet
then entries in every group are ordered separately by summary jury rating
then if 2 entries have the same rating older entry is displayed first.
So as the result you have list of all entries rated by you ordered by summary jury rating,
followed by entries not yet rated by you ordered by summary jury rating.
How can I see the total voting?
1. If you're jury member and want to order by summary jury rating, select order options as follows
order by 1: disable this option
order by 2: best entries according to the jury
order by 3: disable this option
2. if you a competition manager you doesn't have to login to jury panel,
just go to Winners page in competition admin panel, and select category you're interested in
there you find information about rating and how many judges voted so far.