Customer account it is a base of competitions and their participants, administrated by certain admins and with certain settings. It could be ordered on competizer.com.
When new customer account is created, then the new space is created for:
- Separate base of participants. Each customer has own namespace of nicknames and other uniqe platform user data records (for instance emails) for all competitions organized on this customer account.
How it works?
If one of participants will take nickname "John", all other "Johns" in this and all future competitions organized by this customer have to take other nicknames.
On the other hand if participant of previous competition tries to sign up in new competition with the same email, he/she will be notieced, that this account already exists, and he/she should rather sign in (that is why it is good to invite "old" participants to the new competition and inform them by kick-off mailing, that they could sign in using the same account).
What does it means for customers?
So consider ordering new customer account:
What does it means for participants?
Participant may quickly sign in in all future competitions organized within one Customer Account, but could be surprised if competition organizers are not related.
- ifyou are going to create new competition on behalf of other company
- if new datebase of users is necessary
- if you don't want to share current users database with organizer of next new competition.
Administrators and departments
There are two levels of access:
- site admin has access to all competitions, platform, departments and users (admins) settings
- admin is assigned to department(s) and can see and manage competitions within assigned department(s)
- Internet addresses
To the Customer Account custom domains could be assigned.
Landing pages could used to aggregate all competitions that are set on one Customer Account.
Platform mailings could be sent to all subscribers from all competitions from one Customer Account.