There are two levels of access to admin area at admin.competizer.com:
- Site admin can create, clone, delete competitions within assigned departments.
- Has access to competitions settings, downloads, stats, etc.
- Can also manage departments, admins, other site admins: add, edit, change, manage privilages, change passwords.
- Also has access to Platform Setup: platform mailings, landing pages, competition templates, grouping.
- Admin is assigned to department(s) and can see and manage competitions within assigned department(s).
- Can create, clone or delete competitions within assigned department.
- Can view and change own password.
How to create new admin or site admin account?
This option is available for site admins only
- Go to Company Setup > Users and click on Add User link.
- Fill in the form giving email, password and username.
- Choose default Customer department for this user.
- Check option active
- Don't check the option suspended
- Check the option site admin, if applies. If not checked it will be admin account.
- Check the option receive email notifications, if this admin should be notified by email about activity on competizer platform
- Give Access to additional customer Departments - check all departments which this user should see. Don't forget to check additional departments, if you add departments later.
For new admins uppon first login a form is presented with the link to the Rules page and checkbox to accept Rules.
If you ordered access to demo version you will probably get Demo account. Using this account you can preview all options available for Admins/Site Admins, but not all of them you can use. Demo account is indicated next to the user's username after logging in.
If you want to start real competition you will need new account, outside the demo version. To get new account please order it on competizer.com
Here you can find list of restrictions for demo account:
- Company Setup > Users: only demo user visible, in Add and Edit actions: only demo user's department visible, no changes allowed
- Company Setup > Domains: all data visible, no changes allowed
- Company Setup > Departments: only demo user's department visible, no changes allowed
- Company Setup > Judges: all data visible, no changes allowed, can't send invitation email
- Platform Setup > General: all data visible, no changes allowed
- Platform Setup > Landing pages: all data visible, no changes allowed
- Platform Setup > Contest templates: all data visible, no changes allowed, can send test mailing message (only for own email address)
- Platform Setup > Contest groups: all data visible, no changes allowed
- Platform Setup > Platform data capture: all data visible, no changes allowed
- Platform Setup > Platform mailings: all data visible, no changes allowed
- Platform Setup > Download user data: without changes for demo account